Friday, September 11, 2020

Tears

So I didn’t cry at all yesterday. That’s a far cry (pun allowed, but not necessarily intended) from the day before when I was reduced to tears at Walmart because I could not find a spinal tap shirt that I wanted to wear when I go to take a spinal tap next week. I had also just left physical therapy so I was not as strong as I would’ve liked to have been. I parked and hopped on a rascal, scooting by so many older people that were getting along just fine. I was embarrassed. I was disappointed. Not in me, but in my body for failing me. But such is life. It’s a new world for me full of things that I gave little thought to because I could do them without thinking. Now I need to plan. I need to think. Hell. I like those things. I just get to do more so there’s no complaint or at least there shouldn’t be. I’ll save my complaints for the pain. There’s lots of that. Anywho...

No comments:

Post a Comment