Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Valleys

So I am in a valley. Its important to recognize that. Thats because I need to be clear that this is not the mountaintop. No matter how low I get i recognize that God can reach me in these low points and lift me up. Man. There will be struggles. I've always liked challenges but damn. actually a challenge thjat i'm dealong with right now is tryping since my right hand is in dire straights, so i'm not gong to clean up typos this morning. What I will clean up is the crap i've ingested. I'll talk about whats wrong with me not for sympathy, but for a reminder for how far i have come and what i'd llike to avoid with a relapse. Thhis is going to be motiviation and i need all i can get. Especially in te mornings. /i have recognzed that as the time when i like to cry. A lot. For happiness and anger and success and pain. anywho typing is pain right now so i'm gonna cut thos short. dictation is not a bad option as i learn to hack this condition. can't let it hack me.

No comments:

Post a Comment